In our continuing efforts to
- bring more contemporary literature into more public places
- provide people with more opportunities to observe and participate in a cultural scene
- allow people to come together and share their experiences towards the creation of a meaningful and relevant public art
- build community
- have fun
Four Chambers is proud to announce the following events and programs:
Saturday November 8th, 2014 / 10 – 4 pm
10 W Portland St / Phoenix, AZ 85003
Your friendly neighborhood literary magazine Four Chambers is going to be Local First Fall Fest on Saturday November 8th, 2014 from 10 – 4 pm at Portland Parkway (10 W Portland St, Phoenix AZ 85003)!
- Pop up readings from local authors!
- Share your stories about Phoenix / AZ and help us create a collaborative piece!
- A special Phoenix / AZ reading at 3!
- Maybe spontaneous / commissioned writing!
- Who knows!
For more / less formal information, please visit our facebook event.
To schedule a pop up reading / participate in the PHX / AZ themed show, please visit our submittable page.
Send us an e-mail if you have any questions? See you there!
If you’d like to be a part of any of our events or programming–public readings, features, public art projects, so on and so forth–or are a traveling / touring performer who would like to set up a local event, please send us an e-mail at booking [at] fourchamberspress [dot] com and we will see what we can do.
If you’d have an idea of your own, send us an e-mail at info [at] fourchamberspress [dot] com and we’ll see what we can do.